The Parent Partners Membership Program is available to all parents of current Muskingum student-athletes for $200 a year.
When your son or daughter became a Muskie, so did YOU! We are thrilled to introduce you to the Muskie Parent Partners Program, which is part of our Muskie Athletic Club. We rely on a strong alumni base and dedicated families to help us deliver a memorable and meaningful experience for your son or daughter at Muskingum University. We want every student-athlete to thrive at Muskingum University, and your membership in the Parent Partners Program will help make that happen.
Your contributions support the academic and athletic success of over 500 student-athletes. The academic excellence of Muskingum athletic teams shined bright during the 2021-22 academic year. The Muskies finished the year with an Athletic Department cumulative GPA of 3.04. and had 13 teams finish the fall and spring semesters with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. The Muskies also excelled at the Ohio Athletic Conference level by having 70 student-athletes honored with All-OAC Honor Roll accolades. On the field of competition, Muskingum had 28 student-athletes named All-OAC, multiple student-athletes honored with all-region awards, and three teams ranked nationally in the Top 25.
Parent Partner Benefits
- Customized Print - Receive a customized 16x20 digital print of your son/daughter that is created in PhotoShop and emailed to you
- GAMEDAY Experience - A GAMEDAY recognition on the Muskie social media platforms
- A special monthly (September-May) Muskie Athletics newsletter emailed to you
- An exclusive invitation to the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Golden Hook Awards in late spring
- Receive a Muskingum Athletics promo item
- Receive an entry into a weekly drawing for a Muskie Athletics Blanket (Drawings will be every Monday - October 3 - November 7 - on Facebook Live)