Sep 07, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team lost against Pitt,-Greensburg on Parents' Day Saturday afternoon, 3-0.
- Records: Muskingum (1-2), Pitt.-Greensburg (3-0)
- Location: New Concord
- Attendance: 175
- Game Length: 1:45
- Pitt.-Greensburg got the scoring started in the first half as Ashley Lucas made a free kick from 30 yards out in the 39th minute to make it 1-0.
- Ashely Lucas scored her second goal of the game in the second half with an indirect free kick from 12 yards out in the 58th minute to make it 2-0.
- The Bobcats capped their scoring with a goal from Tiffany Mickalek in the 73rd minute making it 3-0.
- Junior Mary Double, senior Abigail Wagner, and freshman Janae Johnson each had two shots to lead the Muskies.
- Junior Katie Bodenmiller played 81 minutes in goal for the Muskies and made four saves on the day. Freshman Paige Stringfellow played the final nine minutes in frame.
- Lucas led the Bobcats offense with two goals, while Mickalek added one.
- Bobcats goalkeeper Lauren Yoder made two saves in goal.
- The Muskies and Bobcats ended the outing with nine shots each.
- Muskingum next travels to Waynesburg on Wednesday, September 11. Game time is set for 6:00 p.m. at John F. Wiley Stadium.