The Muskingum men's basketball fell in its season finale on Senior Day against Ohio Northern, 93-79.
- Records: Muskingum (8-17, 3-15), Ohio Northern (9-16, 5-13)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - Anne C. Steele Center
- Attendance: 460
- Prior to the start of the contest, Muskingum recognized seniors Colton Kashner, Seth Miles, and Micah Keith.
Inside The Numbers
- Muskingum junior Marcus Dempsey recorded a double-double and narrowly missed a triple-double to lead the Muskies. He ended the contest with a game-high 36 points, a career-high 10 assists and grabbed eight rebounds.
- Keith added a career-best 10 points and six rebounds.
- Muskingum junior Tyler Bardall chipped in 12 points on 4-of-6 shooting from behind the arc.
- Muskingum ended the game shooting .385 (30-of-78) from the field, which included hitting 10 three-point shots. The Muskies also connected on 9-of-11 free throws.
- Brandon Waugh led Ohio Northern with 29 points on 9-of-13 shooting.
- Caleb Bryan added 20 points and 11 rebounds to help pace the Polar Bears.
- Ohio Northern ended the contest shooting .523 (34-of-65) from the floor. The Polar Bears also held a 45-36 edge in rebounds.
The first half featured eight ties with the last one coming at 29-29 with 11:46 on the clock following Muskie sophomore Carson Carter's basket. Ohio Northern then used a 19-8 surge over the next nine minutes to take a 48-37 lead. The Polar Bears entered the break with a 51-42 advantage.
Muskingum opened the second half of play with a strong 22-12 spurt through the first eight minutes of play to take a 64-63 lead on a Bardall three-pointer. Ohio Northern responded to the Muskie charge by going on a 14-2 run over the next four minutes to take a 77-66 lead with 8:47 on the clock. The Polar Bears used the run to take control of the game en route to the road victory.