Posted: Sep 14, 2019
The Muskingum women's cross country team finished ninth at the OWU Invite on Saturday.
- The invitational was held by Ohio Wesleyan University.
- The event was a 6k race.
- As a team, Muskingum recorded a total of 291 points.
- Kenyon secured first with 27 points.
How It Happened
- Freshman Madison Curavo led the charge for the Muskies with a time of 28:12.2.
- Sophomore Mikayla Deiotte registered a time of 28:56.8.
- Freshman Valerie Deighton recorded a time of 29:28.7.
- Sophomore Abbi Gauch finished with a time of 32:14.4, while freshman Angela Toth locked in a time of 32:22.2.
- Freshman Kelsey Saxton logged a time of 35:38.9.
- Junior Demeisha Ransom rounded out the efforts for the Muskies with a time of 36:17.1.
- Muskingum will next travel to Cedarville, Ohio to participate in the All-Ohio Championships at Cedarville University. Start time is slated for 1:45 p.m.