Posted: Mar 09, 2019
The Muskingum men's lacrosse team lost against Hanover on Saturday afternoon, 12-7.
- Records: Muskingum (2-2 overall), Hanover (3-1 overall)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - North Athletic Turf Field
- Game Length: 1:53
- Muskingum ended the game with a 39-37 edge in shots.
- Senior Tucker Haas led Muskie attack with two goals and two assists. He also logged five ground balls.
- Sophomore Josh Fletcher recorded one goal and two assists.
- Senior Ryan Stacey added two goals on a team-high 11 shots.
- Freshman Hazen Powell had a team-best seven ground balls and registered one goal and one assist.
- Freshman Quentin Lawrence played the entire game in frame and made 11 saves and allowed 12 goals.
- Dallas Fonner led the Panthers with three goals and one assist.
- Ian Kimmins added three goals.
- Noah Dubrava played all 60 minutes in goal and made 17 saves and allowed seven goals.
- Hanover led 3-1 after the first period and took a 7-2 edge into the break.
- Muskingum outscored the Panthers 5-4 in the third period.
- Hanover completed the scoring with a lone tally in the fourth.
- Muskingum ended the outing with 43 ground balls, while Hanover had 48.
- Muskingum was 22-of-27 in clear attempts and Hanover was 21-of-25.
- The Muskies next play at Washington & Jefferson on Wednesday, March 13. Game time is scheduled for 7:00 p.m.