The Muskingum women's cross country team captured first at the Muskingum Relays on a hot Tuesday afternoon. The Muskies scored seven points to race past rivals Bethany (17 points) and Marietta (21 points).
- Each runner completed three one mile treks through Muskingum's scenic course.
The Muskie Partners
- Julie Fobes and Reilly Walsh
- Josie Baum and Alexis Ricker
- Hannah Gregory and Heidi Snipes
- Caroline Nagy and Skylar Cowan
- Denise Labis and Allison Healey
How It Happened
- Fobes and Walsh cruised to a first place overall finish with a combined time of 33:55.
- Baum and Ricker took second place with a time of 35:43.
- Gregory and Snipes placed fourth overall with a time of 36:20.
- Nagy and Cowan placed eighth with a time of 28:52.
- The top three finishing partners counted towards the final score.
- Muskingum next competes at the Bethany Invitational on Saturday, September 12. The event is slated for a 10:00 a.m. start.